- Promoting Diversity and Social Justice: Educating People from Privileged Groups (2nd ed.). New York: Routledge, 2011. View on Amazon.
- Cultural Competence for Equity and Inclusion: A Framework for Individual and Organizational Change (April, 2020). Understanding and Dismantling Privilege Journal, Vol.10 (1), p. 5-24.
- What's a Nice White Girl to Do in an Unjust World Like This?: Guideposts on my social justice journey, in Everyday White People Confront Racial and Social Injustice: 15 Stories, E. Moore, M. Parks & A. Michael (Eds.). Stylus Publishing, 2015.
- More Publications
- Webinar: Understanding White Privilege: A Key to Dismantling Systemic Racism, National Civil Rights Museum, Sept. 2020
- Interview with Diane Goodman, Coffee with the Founder, Eddie Moore, Privilege Institute, May 2020
- Interview on Wisegirl with Francesca Maxime, SoundCloud podcast, April 18, 2018
- The Impact of Our Social Identities, University Student Affairs Workshop Clip, Dec. 2015
- More Videos