Training and Facilitating
- Understanding and Addressing Microaggressions and Bias
- Developing Cultural Competency for Equity and Inclusion
- Examining Implicit Bias and Its Impact
- Exploring the Dynamics of Power, Privilege, and Marginalization
- Effectively Communicating about Diversity and Equity Issues
- Inclusive Teaching: Creating Equitable and Inclusive Classrooms
Facilitating We plan and facilitate retreats and meetings, and address challenging interpersonal and group dynamics.
Consulting and Coaching
Consulting and Coaching We can support you in meeting your diversity, equity, and inclusion goals through:
- Coaching for individuals (or small groups). Providing a personalized approach to meet particular challenges and areas for growth.
- Offering guidance and resources. Helping plan and implement initiatives.
- Being a thought partner. Having a sounding board and someone to help clarify and expand thinking.
Speaking and Curriculum Design
SpeakingDiane is available for keynotes and conference presentations. Many of the workshop topics can be adapted to be keynotes and conference presentations of varying lengths. Curriculum Development
We can apply our expertise in training and curriculum development to create programs that address your specific needs.
- Workshops, classes, or training designs
- Ideas, structures, and resources for brown bag discussions or informal learning sessions
Other ideas you’d like to discuss? Feel free to contact us.
ClientsWe have worked with a wide range of clients including universities and K-12 schools, non-profit organizations, businesses, faith organizations, community groups, and government agencies.
- Clark University
- Queens Legal Services
- Pasadena City College
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- More Clients